Friday, March 2, 2012

Susan Elizabeth Phillips

I love a good romance novel. As a teenager, I went through a long phase of reading nothing but the romance genre. The grocery store shorts, modern, historical…any love story with a happy ending. As I’ve aged, I my tastes have expanded and romance is no longer my favorite genre. However, there are a few authors that write the most compelling romances. These authors don’t focus only on the “happily ever after” but draw out complex characters and intriguing stories. These books make me FEEL…happy, sad, confused, excited.

Susan Elizabeth Phillips is one of those authors. I have yet to read one of her books that I did not like. One of my recent reads was “Dream a Little Dream.” The male and female characters were both deep and often had dark, intense emotion. This book made me chuckle and it made me cry. This author always makes me feel strong emotions through her writing.

Here's a list to get you started!

Risen Glory
Glitter Baby
Fancy Pants
Hot Shot
Honey Moon
It Had to Be You
Heaven, Texas
Kiss An Angel
Nobody's Baby But Mine
Dream a Little Dream
Lady Be Good
First Lady
This Heart of Mine
Just Imagine
Breathing Room
Ain't She Sweet?
Match Me If You Can
Natural Born Charmer

No comments:

Post a Comment