Thursday, March 8, 2012

Alex Cross Series

It’s only in the past several years that I have become interested in series. I used to be too impatient to follow the stories through in the proper order.

One series that I highly recommend is the Alex Cross series by James Patterson. The Alex Cross character is well-developed and each book naturally leads me to reading the next. These books are mystery/crime/thriller…somewhere in those genres. If you enjoy police fiction, this is a series to try. So far, I have not gotten bored with the plots as they are all original and not repeats of previous books.

Several of these titles have been made into movies. As always, the book is better than the movie!

Here is the series, in order:

Along Came a Spider
Kiss the Girls
Jack & Jill
Cat and Mouse
Pop Goes the Weasel
Roses are Red
Violets Are Blue
Four Blind Mice
The Big Bad Wolf
London Bridges
Mary, Mary
Cross
Double Cross
Cross Country
Alex Cross’s Trial
I, Alex Cross
Cross Fire
Kill Alex Cross

I am currently on number six, “Roses are Red.”

No comments:

Post a Comment