Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2013

The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2013

As a kid, I always wanted to go to Disney World. It was the ultimate fantasy land. I never got the chance to go. As a parent, I've been feeling like I should plan a trip for my own children. With that in mind, I picked up this book and...wow, holy overwhelming! If a vacation requires an 800 page travel guide, I think it might not be the kind of vacation I would like. I have moved Disney from the top 5 vacation list after reading all the effort it takes!! I'm more into relaxing vacation full of quality family time and less chaos.

However, if you do want to make a Disney trip, I think this guide is perfect for breaking down the places you need to see. I especially liked the end, where there are different plans for each type of tourist.

If I move it back up on the list, I will definitely pick up this guide again.

No comments:

Post a Comment