Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Definitely Dead



Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris

My rating:

3 stars—I liked it.

My Thoughts:

This is book #6 in the Sookie Stackhouse series and I’m still trucking along. I like these characters and the lack of “seriousness” of the themes. Dating a tiger…ridiculous…but interesting to think about. Ha.
On another note, I recently watched True Blood for the first time. Interesting to see the characters on the screen and to see how that series differs from the book.

If you aren’t to #6 and are reading this series…stop reading this post now!

I’m not liking this Quinn character. I want Sookie back with Eric, preferably. Or even Bill. On to the next…

Description from Goodreads.com:
 
“Since Louisiana cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse has so few living relatives, she hates to lose one - even her cousin Hadley, undead consort of the vampire Queen of Louisiana. Hadley's left everything she has to Sookie, but claiming that inheritance has a high risk factor. Some people don't want her looking too deeply into Hadley's past, or Hadley's possessions. And they're prepared to do anything in their power to stop her. Whoever it is, they're definitely dangerous - and Sookie's life is definitely on the line…”

No comments:

Post a Comment