Thursday, February 23, 2012

Too Much Temptation

Too Much Temptation by Lori Foster

My rating (out of 5 stars):

3 stars. I liked it. 

Amazon.com Description:

"Ben Badwin likes his women sexy, wild, and as uninhibited as his desires. Nothing like the brash, dirt-covered, wholesomely cute woman who just strutted into his diner. But something about Sierra Murphy's independent attitude makes Ben's fantasies run wild...
Sierra doesn't need a man in her life, not even one as tempting as Ben. But the more she keeps her distance, the more he wants her, and the harder it is for Sierra to steer clear of his teasing touches and his enticing eyes. To get him out of her system, Sierra makes a proposition: she'll sleep with him, but for one night only. Now, it's up to Ben to turn one night of pure ecstasy into a passion that never ends..."

My Thoughts:

I'll admit...I love the romance genre! I remember when I first discovered a romance book--it was at my Great-Grandma's house and I was bored. I used to read anything I could find, even catalogs! She had an old Harlequin paperback and I read it all in a few hours. I had found a new obsession! Over the years I have read thousands of romance books.

I have read several of Lori Foster's books and loved a few of them. She can write very raw, emotional characters. I love strong characters and steamy chemistry!

"Too Much Temptation" wasn't one of my favorites, but I did enjoy it. I was sucked into the chemistry between Ben and Sierra and moved by their emotion.

Who Should Read This?:

Romance readers definitely check out Lori Foster! If not this one, I would recommend "Back in Black."



No comments:

Post a Comment