Monday, February 27, 2012

The Path to Love

The Path to Love: Spiritual Strategies for Healing by Deepak Chopra

My Rating (out of 5 stars):

3 stars. I liked it.

Amazon Description:

"Join Deepak Chopra on a wondrous journey. . . "The Path to Love." Philosophical, inspiring, and ultimately very practical, The Path to Love is a book that can change lives as it invites the spirit to work its wonders on the most complex and richly rewarding terrain of all: the human heart."

My Thoughts: 

Deepak Chopra is an author that I actively follow. I love his insight into the spirit. His books motivate me to focus on myself and become a better person each and every day.

Unfortunately, this book did not make my list of favorite Chopra works. If you are at a time in life where you are focused on love and a relationship, this is a good read. At my current point in life, it fell flat.

On to the next Chopra on my list!

Who Should Read?:

Those focusing on self improvement, Chopra is an amazing resource!

No comments:

Post a Comment