Thursday, October 16, 2014

Crossfire Series



Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day

Gideon and Eva’s passionate connection...

This series starts out with “Bared to You.” I was intrigued with this story. It is reminiscent of Fifty Shades, but with a valuable female character and serious steaminess. I found myself blushing! This takes a lot!! I really loved these characters together.

Next comes “Reflected in You.” I was still impressed, but less so. There is a lot of repetition from the first book. And I started to dislike the female character here.

Then comes “Entwined with You.” Here is where Day lost me. This book was just not good. The plot becomes ridiculous and rambling and the conflict is completely missing. I was incredibly bored.
 
And there is a fourth book that was just released! No idea where she could possibly go with another installment. Some of these series drive me bananas. In my opinion the author could have had a stellar book, if she had just pulled all three books into one

No comments:

Post a Comment