Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Disciplined Dreaming

Disciplined Dreaming: A Proven System to Drive Breakthrough Creativity by Josh Linkner
 
I enjoy books that urge me to new creative heights. This one was good, however I've read better.
 
Linkner encourages dreaming, but with a focus on discipline and process. This is more apt to a corporate setting, rather than entrepreneurship.It makes a good argument for why corporations need creativity in today's business environment. For that reason, I would recommend this to the corporate reader, but not necessarily to the person focused on building their own business or brand.
 
The best section of this book is the questions posed to open the mind to new possibilities and the case studies. I enjoyed the exercises and gained some new insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment