Friday, August 31, 2012

The Face of Deception

The Face of Deception by Iris Johansen

I read a suspense novel by Iris Johansen, then figured out that the character, Eve Duncan, has a series of books. I was very impressed with Johansen. She has a skill for chilling suspense. So now I have started the series from the beginning!

This is the first in the series. The character of Eve Duncan is introduced and is developed very thoroughly. She lost a young daughter to a serial killer, but her body has never been recovered. Eve uses her skill as a forensic sculptor to find other missing children and bring them home. She is pulled in a high profile, dangerous case by a mysterious man. I found myself pulled into the complexities of Eve Duncan.

The plot moves at a fast pace and kept me intrigued until the very end. I highly recommend this series for suspense lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment