Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Falling Into You



Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder

 My rating (out of 5 stars):

1 star—I didn’t like it.

Description from Goodreads.com:

“I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first. Kyle was my first one true love, my first in every way.

Then, one stormy August night, he died, and the person I was died with him.

Colton didn't teach me how to live. He didn't heal the pain. He didn't make it okay. He taught me how to hurt, how to not be okay, and, eventually, how to let go.”


My Thoughts:

A one star…I hated to do it, but I just didn’t like this one. The first 50% of the book is Nell with Kyle. And they are in love and it’s sweet and happy. Then a tragedy happens... and she hooks up with his brother. It’s just too disturbing for me. Yes, it was emotional, sort of…but I found myself really hating Nell. She even compares the two brothers during intimate moments! Parts of the plot are just silly. She has never been around Colton even through she dated Kyle for years? Pretty unbelievable drama.

I know others who liked this one…but it wasn’t for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment