Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Didn't I Feed You Yesterday



Didn’t I Feed You Yesterday: A Mother’s Guide to Sanity in Stillettos by Laura Bennett

Laura Bennett is a modern Mommy. She doesn’t fit into the “June Cleaver” crowd that so many women try to be a part of. In this book she relates anecdotes of life as a busy Mom to six boys. Six boys?? Wow.

Having both a sense of humor, and a strong sense of who you are as a person, make Motherhood much easier. This is my type of parenting. I am the Mom of least resistance. I want my kids to be spirited. I want them to be loud and enjoy their childhood. I feed them junk, let them jump on the furniture, run out in the rain and paint in their “good” clothes. They will turn out just fine! To those judgey Moms out there…get a grip. 

I found this book to be both honest and amusing. A recommend for my mommy friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment